Tuesday, February 15, 2011

grins and fins!!










ahhh the hot tub!!!









This last weekend we got to go to SLC for my nephew's baptism. We stayed in the hotel that has a waterslide/play park called Grins and Fins. We had so much fun, especially with all our family out there. Mason wasn't too sure about the water at first but he warmed up to it quickly and then I had to drag him out kicking and screaming (even though his lips were turning purple)! Eli saw these goggles at the dollar tree and insisted on wearing them pretty much the whole time.

The baptism was great. My cute nephew sang along with 3 of his friends the prettiest song I've ever heard. The spirit was so strong and he was gleaming! I'm so proud of him!!

2 comments:

Kandice said...

We have stayed there once. the kids loved it! glad you had a good time out of town :)

Michele and Wyatt said...

Looks like a lot of fun. It's fun to get away and play during these cold months here in Vernal.