Saturday, January 29, 2011

latest projects



Well it's offical I'm finally over winter! But, I have been getting some fun projects done around the house. My scrapbooks are finally get some much needed attention. I made this fun wreath for Valentines day. I found the idea at craftingchicks.blogspot.com.
I wish I had more selection here for scrapbook/crafting things. I wanted more Valentine paper and a heart wreath but I think this turned out okay.




Then I finally put my photo wall together. I've been wanting to do this for a long time just needed good pics and a layout idea. I really was trying to avoid the circle but they ended up that way and I actually like how it turned out. Sorry the pics aren't that great, I didn't have enough space to get a straight on shot.

2 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

Love your projects. They look great. I'm glad your scrapbooks are getting the attention they deserve. Mine are still very neglected. I have high hopes to change that in the near future.

Kassi Luck said...

so cute!!