Thursday, February 24, 2011

My dad



My Dad

© Leah Hendrie
If I could write a story
It would be the greatest ever told
Of a kind and loving father
Who had a heart of gold

If could write a million pages
But still be unable to say, just how
Much I love and miss him
Every single day

I will remember all he taught me
I'm hurt but won't be sad
‘cuz he'll send me down the answers
And he'll always be MY DAD!!!


Yesterday would have been my daddy's 67th birthday. I miss him so much. I found this poem and it truly fits him. He did have a heart of gold, never judged others, forgave easily, was patient, hardworking, loving, and so fun! Happy Birthday daddy-o.

1 comment:

Kandice said...

I bet he's watching from Heaven and truly loves you and is so proud of you! If you have more kids he will be there with them ready to send them down to you. Glad you have such fond memories!