Friday, June 4, 2010

wow!

It's amazing to think it has been five amazing years since this day:


I love being married and being a mom. These past few years have had many highlights and a few down times but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Became parents as we welcomed Eli Keith into the world on Aug 24, 2007.


Went through the hardest year of my life watching my dad die of lung cancer, yet had some of my most spiritual experiences during this time. July 2009


We welcomed Mason Red into our family Dec 2009


I graduated college, May 2010

2 comments:

Kassi Luck said...

5 years WOW!! Congrats and Happy Anniversary!! You have definately had a lot happen in the last 5 years.

Kandice said...

Wow! What a great life you have had together! I can clearly remember your wedding day...it was a great day! We are excited to have ya over tonight too! :)