Monday, December 21, 2009

Holfeltz Family Christmas Party

We had the annual Holfeltz Christmas Party Saturday night. We hosted it at our house since I'm really in no condition to travel. Thanks everyone for coming, it was alot of fun!! We even got some halfway decent pictures of our whole gang!!

These are the cute ones of the grand-kids. Not too bad considering Tommy wasn't having it and we 10 kids!!


Then we did the gift exchange...
Eli's animals were a big hit!

All the grand-kids got new jammies!!
Tess loved her piggy bank!
Gpa and Gma loved watching the kids open presents!

Eli loves his baby Shae!



4 comments:

Kandice said...

What a party that must have been. Looks like lots and lots of fun! Good luck getting that baby here, and have a Merry Christmas!!!

Kassi Luck said...

WOW!! Looks like it went well and you survived! Way cute pics!!

Jake and Kelsey said...

I am so impressed you were able to host a party when you are nine months pregnant! I hope you are doing well. I hope you are feeling good. Do you have an induction date yet? Let me know when you have your sweet baby. I hope you had an awesome Christmas!

Holfeltz Family said...

I totally am just seeing these pics for the first time. Great pics. I'm so glad you keep up with blogging.