Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer Fun!


I'm so glad the weather has finally warmed up so we can enjoy the warm sunshine! We have had a fun summer thus far. We babysat my nephew for 2 weeks while his mom was at training for work. Eli really loved having someone to play with all day long! Here are some highlights from June....
We have been working hard on our yard. We had to connect to the sewer and Eli loved helping his dad dig the trench. Now we have to till our front yard and replant the grass because digging the trench made such a mess but it wasn't very good grass anyways.

We also got our back yard planted and it is doing really well. I love having grass back there! Eli loves helping his dad mow it. I know, I know this is totally not safe, but it was fun this one time!
Will also caught a hummingbird that was trapped in our garage and Eli thought it was so neat seeing it up close.

Eli also loved playing in my nephew's tent and tunnel. They seriously spent hours in there, watching movies and wrestling...so fun!!

Just a cute picture of me with Eli and one of him with his cousin..

No comments: