Monday, June 1, 2009

All about my great husband!!

All about Will!

(since it is his 27th bday today I decided to dedicated one whole post to the man I love more than anything else!!)
1. Where did you meet your husband?
On Halloween, he was uptown with some of his friends.
2. How long did you date before you got married?
about 8 months.
3. How long have you been married?
4 years on the fourth of June.
4. What does he do that surprises you?
Sometimes he'll make dinner, do the dishes and clean up the living room at night.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His eyes.
6. What is his best quality?
He is very personable and gets along well with everyone.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Shnookie...not so sure where he came up with that.
8. What is his favorite food?
Mexican.
9. What is his favorite sport?
Basketball.
10. When and where did you first kiss?
On our second date we were out riding four wheelers so it was under the stars...
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Just spend time together.
12. Do you have any children?
Yes, and he is the BEST dad!!
13. Does he have any hidden talents?
He is really mr. fix-it, I'm pretty sure there isn't anything he can't fix if he wanted to.
14. How old is he?
27 today!
15. Who said I love you first?
Him.
16. What is his favorite music?
Currently...Linkin Park, (this is a hard one!!!!)
17. What do you admire most about him?
That he is so loving to me even though I'm pretty sure I'm hard to be around all the time! :) He always tells me how beautiful I am even if my hair is a mess, i'm wearing a baggy t-shirt and sweats- he really doesn't care. I also love how he is not too quick to judge others and feels that everyone deserves a fair chance.
18. What is his favorite color?
Blue.
19. Will he read this?
He might...

No comments: