Wednesday, May 5, 2010

4 months...



My baby is four months old. I really wish I could freeze time just for a little while, they both seem to be growing way too fast! But, he's been busy this last month, here are four of his accomplishments:

1-rolling over left side to belly
(his arm still gets stuck sometimes, it's kinda funny)

2- started cereal
(he LOVES it!)

3- laughing
(too bad the best laughs come from Eli being a little rough, in my opinion)

4- sleeping better!!
(HALLELUJAH! Now he's only waking about twice a night, much better than every two hours!)

His four (and a half) month stats:
weight: almost 16 lbs!
height: 26 inches
Eli was always almost off the charts for his length. I didn't really think Mason was as long as Eli but he's catching up pretty fast! :)
He really is such a good baby, we love him so much!!

No comments: