Monday, October 4, 2010

fall pics

Every year we try to take fall pics. These are a few of my favorites....
my mom and sisters

Mason thinking he's getting squashed.

My oldest sister and her kids.


My other sister and her kid.


mom and her grandkids





And I happened to stumble upon these pics from my dad's funeral. Today is my parents anniversary, would have been 33 years!


Such a bittersweet day. It was incredibly hard but I was so relieved to not have to see him suffering anymore, which made it harder because then I felt selfish. No matter how hard we tried explaining where papa was to the kids they all seemed to have that look on their faces.

2 comments:

Kandice said...

Such sweet pictures!

Unknown said...

Missy;
Great pics! I love the one of your mom and you girls. I need to get some of me Ann & Jess while Ann is still here!
thanks for sharing, I am glad I found your blog, it's sweet!