Wednesday, September 8, 2010

work meeting

So the other day Levi was over doing some invoices with Will. Meanwhile, Will's phone rang so he went outside to chat. I was feeding Mason lunch in the kitchen and overheard this "meeting." It went something like this...
Levi: "Eli, how much do you charge for framing?"
Eli: "pizza!"
Levi: "So let me get this right, you'll frame a house for pizza?"
Eli: "Yep!"
Levi: "How many employees do you have?"
Eli: "one, two, three, four."
Levi: "So you have four employees?
Eli: "No, forty"
Levi: "What is your mode of transportation? What do you drive?"
Eli: "A firetruck!"
Levi: "So let me get this right, you'll frame a house for a pizza, you have forty employees and you drive a firetruck?"
Eli: "Yeah!"

I thought it was so funny! He comes up with the funniest things!

2 comments:

Kandice said...

So cute! it never ceases to amaze me what comes out of kids mouths!

Kassi Luck said...

LOve it!! That is so funny and so cute!!!