Tuesday, August 24, 2010

3 years....

These two have always had a special bond. Eli even asks for his dad when he's sick. Kinda sad, but I love how much he loves his daddy. His favorite thing is going to work with him.
One of my very favorite pics of Eli.

6 1/2 months

At his first birthday party!

On his second birthday!

My big 3 year old.

Favorite things:
*his family
*wrestling
*apple juice
*hero squad movie
*nursery
*playing in the dirt
*macaroni and cheese

Eli-isms:
*it's kinda spicy for you (if he really doesn't want me to eat something he's eating)
* I need my fweater (sweater)
*Mase-a-roony (the nickname he came up with for Mason)
*grandma Stratt (my mom's nickname because she has a dog named Stratt)
*Grandma Chicken (Will's mom because she once had a chicken)

We love him so much!
I can't wait to see all the fun things he learns when he's 3!

1 comment:

Michele and Wyatt said...

What a cute boy. Happy Birthday Eli!