Monday, August 17, 2009

Bday Fun!!

Eli's party was alot of fun. It rained a ton before the party so he enjoyed jumping in the puddles while we were setting up the pinata. I had a pull string pinata so each kid took turns pulling on a string until one would open the pinata. He loved his monkey cake but we just ate the cupcakes and then he decided to tear into his small one I had the candles on.Then he opened his presents. He loved all the trucks he got! He also got a rocket thing that he, Will, and my nephew Riley had too much fun with. Then they all attempted a ride in the wheelbarrow. haha it was really funny. Overall it was a fun party and I can't believe my baby is almost 2!!

This was his cake
He loved his monkey cake!

Eli getting some help blowing out the candles and
opening his presents!

my sweet monkey!

the wheelbarrow race


Happy birthday my sweet baby!!

2 comments:

Kassi Luck said...

I am so sad we missed it!! Looks like a lot of fun

Holfeltz Family said...

Ahh!! the terrible 2's. Tess entered the terrible 2's precisely on her second b-day. It's been a trying 5 months :) You look great hope all is well in Vernal.